Wed, 31 December 2008
Happy New Year and welcome to show 19!
1. The bathrobe of silence
2. Happy birthday to "The Man"
3. Mad as hell: Getting the spirit
5. One giant leap for games...
6. One giant leap for gamers...
7. Flame proof undies
Tue, 23 December 2008
Welcome to No Prisoners No Mercy Show 18!
Time for our Christmas show, and in thanks to those of you who were patiently waiting, here is our Christmas show. This week our poo eating dog we have nick named "The Stink Machine" (you will find out why) manages to sneak into the act. Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!
1. The Phone Call
2. Mad as hell: Black Christmas
3. Pinball Wizard
4. Capped out or Crapped out
5. Al's used armor emporium
6. Feasting and Brawling
7. Going to hell in a video game
8. Hardcore no more?
Wed, 17 December 2008
Show 17: The Crafting Show. If you like crafting this show is for you. Guests JMO, Saylah and Letrange discuss crafting in Warhammer Online. They explores the where and how of it with Julie and Fran and compare it with crafting in other games.
Mon, 8 December 2008
This show is dedicated to the memory of Alice Kosac who gave us so much laughter: mom we will miss you dearly.
Wed, 3 December 2008
This week on No Prisoners, No Mercy our guests Saylah and JMO return and are joined by Letrange from our Warhammer Guild for a two part series.
Subjects for the week:
1. Mad as hell: puppy hangings, and evil wizards
2. Wilford Brimley Walruses, Wolverines and baby stealing
3. Guests Saylah, JMO and Letrange on "And now he's concerned?"
4. A round of thanks, and a few confessions
5. Burnt Undies: Lucy you got some 'splainin' to do.
Next Week: Saylah, JMO and Letrange return to discuss crafting in Warhammer.
Wed, 19 November 2008
On this week's show our guest is Saylah from the Mystic Worlds website.
1. Introductions - nice work if you can get it
2. War low population problems by Saylah discussed with the author
3. How now down…healer
4. Body counts and crafting
5. Wow to War to Wow I hate you by Saylah discussed with the author
6. War of Wars/World of Warhammer
Note: yes Fran realizes she said “order and horde” together in the same sentence. Also, update on the player who leveled to 79 rapidly and was banned - hours later he was reset to level 70.
Tue, 11 November 2008
1. Bewitched, bothered or bewildered?
2. Takin' names but not kickin' butt
3. Community: what we have here is a failure to communicate
4. Be careful what you ask for
5. Death Wish
6. Stop Non-stop flights?
7. What's my (arche)type
8. Chatter Box
9. Mad as Hell: Booze, Broads and Blow
10. Flame Proof Undies
Mon, 3 November 2008
1. Mad as hell and not going to take it any more: Scenarios and the bossy nun
2. Shocked as hell: Where is my Barrens Chat (oh there it is...)
3. Tanks for the memories (revisited)
4. Stick to your guns gents - the gauntlet has been cast down
5. Heating up realm vs. Realm
6. Mythic and the un-silent minority
7. Nordenwatch Clam Bakes
8, Tome sweet tome: bestial tokens and virtual bling
9. Tomes: Squeaky puppies and other tome tactics
10. Paul Barnett: What's your type?
11. Anthropomorphic goblins
12. Flame Proof Undies
A list of tactics including tome tactics:
An explanation of tome tactics (and a great blog site):
Interview with Paul Barnett over at Ten Ton Hammer:
Site for notes too long for show notes:
Fri, 24 October 2008
1. Mad as Hell: Hat's off to Blizzard
2. Curt Schilling gets a hit: once too often
3. Activision/Blizzard and Mythic face of Mano e Mano
4. Good Nun, Bad Nun takes on raids and pvp
5. Big News of the Week from the big guy Mark Jacobs
6.. Eeek, the insane goblin, and the guy with the thing
7. Listener Mail and Pimps
8. Putting on the serious hat
9. Guest: Saylah from Mystic Worlds
10. Flame Proof Undies
Mark Jacobs interview: http://www.eurogamer.net/mmo/
Mystic worlds: http://notadiary.typepad.com/mysticworlds/
Thu, 16 October 2008
1. Mad as Hell: Virtual market crashes, No heals for you
2. "Boss says make it bigger"
3. The Soup...er...heal nazi
4. Rob Pardo loses some sleep
5. Tattooed legs and spam
6. Goblin Shaman, Gork and Mindy
7. Goblin et al, getting some tact(ic)
8. The Happy Dwarf - listener mail
9. It's my party
10. War or WoW
11. Flame Proof Undies - mistells
Note: In honor of our guest, Geist, on our Flame Proof Undies Section who tells us about Mistells, our segue track has managed a small time warp and "mis-segued" before his section - sort of Ironic huh?