Wed, 31 December 2008
Happy New Year and welcome to show 19!
1. The bathrobe of silence
2. Happy birthday to "The Man"
3. Mad as hell: Getting the spirit
5. One giant leap for games...
6. One giant leap for gamers...
7. Flame proof undies
Tue, 23 December 2008
Welcome to No Prisoners No Mercy Show 18!
Time for our Christmas show, and in thanks to those of you who were patiently waiting, here is our Christmas show. This week our poo eating dog we have nick named "The Stink Machine" (you will find out why) manages to sneak into the act. Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!
1. The Phone Call
2. Mad as hell: Black Christmas
3. Pinball Wizard
4. Capped out or Crapped out
5. Al's used armor emporium
6. Feasting and Brawling
7. Going to hell in a video game
8. Hardcore no more?
Wed, 17 December 2008
Show 17: The Crafting Show. If you like crafting this show is for you. Guests JMO, Saylah and Letrange discuss crafting in Warhammer Online. They explores the where and how of it with Julie and Fran and compare it with crafting in other games.
Mon, 8 December 2008
This show is dedicated to the memory of Alice Kosac who gave us so much laughter: mom we will miss you dearly.
Wed, 3 December 2008
This week on No Prisoners, No Mercy our guests Saylah and JMO return and are joined by Letrange from our Warhammer Guild for a two part series.
Subjects for the week:
1. Mad as hell: puppy hangings, and evil wizards
2. Wilford Brimley Walruses, Wolverines and baby stealing
3. Guests Saylah, JMO and Letrange on "And now he's concerned?"
4. A round of thanks, and a few confessions
5. Burnt Undies: Lucy you got some 'splainin' to do.
Next Week: Saylah, JMO and Letrange return to discuss crafting in Warhammer.