Sat, 19 February 2011
Welcome to the Eve Online Show! This week Julie meets a challenge by talking calmly (for the most part) about Eve Online. If the music sounds familiar this week the segues are taken from parodies by Curzon Dax prior to one of the biggest swindles in Eve Online history – for more information see the extended show notes at www.noprisonersnomercy.com
1. Intro –welcome LeTrange/Robert Rolland
2. The nine month war – Julie takes up the challenge
3. Phat Hoe, Town Ho, and fighting words.
4. New undies, New Hat, New attitude (imagine that!)
5. Sansha pirates “bust-a-move”
6. Orcas, Freighters, and lookin’ cool
7. Un-learning a lesson, the salvaging ship of doom
8. One word – plastics and P.I. (O.K. one word and 2 initials)
(Warning: This show has an explicit rating)
Fri, 4 February 2011
Welcome to Show 79: Rift podcast part 2 – dinnertime aboard the Airship Embracement
Flank speed – how many elves does it take to balance a dwarf?
Massively develops time warp technology.
Throwing the ship in reverse – how good does your mmo do Wow?
Full Speed Ahead - What’s new under the (Telaran) Sun?
Paths to leveling in Rift other than questing.
Will Rift grab players by the subscription rate?
Rift throws a “come as you are” party.
Karen and Saylah pitch Rift – dynamic content
Borrowed and improved – Trion worlds doing it the right way this time.
Will Asshaticus R. rear its ugly head again?
Will lower end content suffer as the average population level increases?
Does Rift “have legs”? – Lessons learned.
Come join Julie, Fran, Saylah, Tipa and Karen as we discuss what is new under the Telaran sun and what is not – and along the way share a lot of laughs.