Wed, 19 November 2008
On this week's show our guest is Saylah from the Mystic Worlds website.
1. Introductions - nice work if you can get it
2. War low population problems by Saylah discussed with the author
3. How now down…healer
4. Body counts and crafting
5. Wow to War to Wow I hate you by Saylah discussed with the author
6. War of Wars/World of Warhammer
Note: yes Fran realizes she said “order and horde” together in the same sentence. Also, update on the player who leveled to 79 rapidly and was banned - hours later he was reset to level 70.
Tue, 11 November 2008
1. Bewitched, bothered or bewildered?
2. Takin' names but not kickin' butt
3. Community: what we have here is a failure to communicate
4. Be careful what you ask for
5. Death Wish
6. Stop Non-stop flights?
7. What's my (arche)type
8. Chatter Box
9. Mad as Hell: Booze, Broads and Blow
10. Flame Proof Undies
Mon, 3 November 2008
1. Mad as hell and not going to take it any more: Scenarios and the bossy nun
2. Shocked as hell: Where is my Barrens Chat (oh there it is...)
3. Tanks for the memories (revisited)
4. Stick to your guns gents - the gauntlet has been cast down
5. Heating up realm vs. Realm
6. Mythic and the un-silent minority
7. Nordenwatch Clam Bakes
8, Tome sweet tome: bestial tokens and virtual bling
9. Tomes: Squeaky puppies and other tome tactics
10. Paul Barnett: What's your type?
11. Anthropomorphic goblins
12. Flame Proof Undies
A list of tactics including tome tactics:
An explanation of tome tactics (and a great blog site):
Interview with Paul Barnett over at Ten Ton Hammer:
Site for notes too long for show notes: